Freezeing while printing

Dear Wes,

I’m using stretch version of raspian and downloaded the latest development version of photonic3D.

after about 10 min while printing the raspberry stop working (freeze) and the printer stuck. then I should restart the raspberry to make it work again.
any suggestion.

this problem just happening in the development version

I have noticed that java taking too much from the ram in the raspberry time by time ram become full which force the processor to kill java process then we lost the connection to the host. again this problem just happen in the last development version.

thanks wes for all your efforts rally appreciated.
regards

A couple of questions, does this happen on every print? Is it 100% reproducible? If so, take a diagnostic dump at the time the event is happening so that I can determine what’s going on.

yes wes, it happens every print, sorry but I don’t know how to take the diagnostic dump ?

I understand that you want me to record the java using jcmd command, if it’s like this I make record for 12 min but I can’t upload here because of the extension is not authorized here.

Just rename the extension and upload(and of course let me know what the original extension was) :slight_smile:

I had this problem also.
I added this code: avoid_warnings=1 removes the warning overlay. in boot/config.txt and added

@lxpanel --profile LXDE-pi
@pcmanfm --desktop --profile LXDE-pi
#@xscreensaver -no-splash
@point-rpi
@xset s noblank
@xset s off
@xset -dpms
in /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart